Organic SEO Tips #1
– One of the easiest Organic SEO Tips is going to be sure you may have strong URLs. This can be accomplished by ensuring that your page URL is one of your keyterms mentioned on that page. In WordPress we call these Permalinks.
Organic SEO Tips #2
– Good Keyword Density. Be sure you have got a healthy balance of keywords sprinkled in throughout your articles but NOT TOO MANY or you’ll get into trouble for keyword stuffing. That will get you blacklisted on google. Read more in your No No’s on SEO with this topic.
Organic SEO Tips #3
– This is big and it is missed by a lot of companies! Call to Action (CTA). This seems worth to say in best seo company article, but the reality is your site has to ASK your visitor to do something – either Call Today, or Buy Now, or Get a Free Quote Today! Making your CTA a click takes your customer one click deeper into the website. The further to your site visitors goes, the higher it appears from Google’s perspective. So help make your CTA a clickable link which will take your visitor to some form to complete or possibly a shopping cart page.
Organic SEO Tips #4
– Social Networking Interaction. Google LOVES socialization! They want to see those social media marketing icons linked out to social sites. They want to visit your Facebook feed on your site, or your instagram photos on your own website, or even your Google Reviews link. Whenever they find this particular interaction, they already know that you cherish networking, which you care about your clients, so you are actively reaching out. Every company may use this FREE resource for SEO plus it works!
Organic SEO Tips #5
– Videos! Google LOVES YouTube cause they own it! If you have got a Youtube channel, you might have that dynamically filter into the WordPress website. Videos cause targeted traffic to continue to your website for the additional half a minute to 2 minutes! Could you imagine your analytics as people spend time watching your videos?
There are numerous techniques to create videos – we can undertake it to suit your needs, you can also create a YouTube channel and step out to “Like” other individuals videos adding them to your playlists. This can be a fast way to produce a channel. However, be aware that whenever you add your own personal videos you can create backlinks for your very own BUSINESS. When all dexppky47 do is “Like” other companies’ videos you’re promoting them.
Organic SEO Tips #6
– Alt Tags & Image Names. You almost certainly understand that Google cannot read images, but they can read the alt tag text you place behind them plus the image name itself (imagename.jpg). These must be keywords. Every image needs to be named correctly, and because of the proper alt tag text – including your LOGO. It must not be named LOGO.jpg
Organic SEO Tips #7
– Lastly be sure you incorporate a robots.txt file on your root directory. This is significant to provide direction to the various search engines. The robots.txt file tells internet search engine crawlers which directories can or should not be crawled. You need to be sure this file is current so that you don’t accidentally block the Googlebot crawler. Watch this helpful Google Video below on Finding Your Site on Google.